Saturday, April 18, 2009

Off to Europe! What to Wear!?


I'm thrilled to announce that I will be going to Europe in a very short time...I'm headed to Spain with my beau, and very thrilled about it! My first thoughts are what kinds of things will I wear!? The average high in May in Barcelona is 68 degrees, so I'm going to need plenty of great layering pieces that can work all day and into the evening, when it get's a little chillier! Shoes are really my only really horrible dilemma when thinking about packing for Europe. What is a great shoe that can walk well, and does not scream, "I'M ON VACATION AND NEED COMFORTABLE SHOES TO WALK AROUND ALL DAY!" I had a hilarious conversation with friends over cocktails about how Americans put their "Vacation Gear" together. I would like to be somewhat comfortable, but by saying that, I really just mean, there are not razor blades shooting up my legs because of the intense pain of shoes.


The wardrobe part will just be fun, and I will just bring my favorite pieces, and get to wear great scarfs, and fun things! Any Links or Ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment