Friday, February 6, 2009

A Model's Diet before NY Fashion Week

It is always funny when you think about how those models are so so thin, and still manage to have energy to fly around, have jet lag, stay up late etc. I can't even force myself to eat less when I have had one long day, let alone several in a row. I could never be a model, my will power is just not that good. She details the week before diet that she keeps to stay thin and fit into sample size (0)2. I only wish in Las Vegas there was a place to get a healthy veggie and tofu bowl for lunch Downtown! I'm going to have to adopt this for my lunch on my own until some genius decides to do a healthy concept here. Who knows if this is complete BS and she is living on the "C" diet as my boyfriend so eloquently said, "coffee, cigarettes, and coke". Image Melissa Ham, NY mag

No comments:

Post a Comment