Thursday, February 26, 2009

Running With Heels- and horrible interns

As much as I will probably watch future episodes of this show to see what Ms. Garcia is wearing due to her fabulous Latin style and grace that was so exemplified in her little podcast for Elle last year, I cannot handle these interns. I would think that they could come up with girls with more intellect that wanted to work for Marie Claire. Maybe there is tricky editing, and they are making these girls look incompetent when they are not, but I highly doubt it. I'm really not in the business of being nasty or mean spirited, I'm sure an internship at a great magazine is a coveted position, and I guess I should have gone straight from college to apply for an internship there, maybe I stood a chance!Time will tell... Image wallstreetjournal.com

1 comment: