Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bad Las Vegas Fashion- March Madness

I feel like Cher in Clueless, but please people, what is it with the khaki cargo shorts. Today my BF and I went for a nice lunch and a walk. We live Downtown, so we soon found that we were in the midst of March Madness extravaganza. I decided to play a game of how many people can we count wearing Khaki cargo shorts while walking home. We counted 82 pairs. 82 pairs!!! Why do men think that they look stylish wearing this get up. You look like a complete wanker, and might as well be walking around in plaid pajama pants and a white tank top. Step away from the cargo shorts circa 1992 and put something else on. There are many varied outfits that one could throw on and be just as comfortable, with a hit of chic. I promise you if you have a ceremonial burning of this horrid trend that has never gone away, then your dates and contact with women will increase by 20% immediately.

2 comments: