Friday, March 13, 2009

Alexander McQueen, Zoolander, and possible genius of Will Farrell

I have a lot to say about this current "Ready To Wear" collection by the fantastic Alexander McQueen. I find it hilarious that this is the collection that he chose to show as ready to wear. How funny is that?? Second, I believe this collection was first shown on the Will Ferrell runway as the Derilique collection. I'm not sure if he is commenting on where we are, or where we will be very shortly.
I don't want this to be a negative review of the show at all, it was amazing, a beautiful show, and I would seriously wear each and every piece, even if it meant that I would look like a tart. The recycling, broken glass thing was quite amazing, and just like a good film, is making me have all sorts of other thoughts about life, and fashion, which is sort of what one should do after seeing such a show.
Bravo Lee, bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment