Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ab Fab to come to the US

AB FAB IS COMING!!!! Fox has green lit a pilot for an American version of this British show. Jennifer Saunders is on board so we should look forward to a great adaptation of this brilliant show. I'm really not sure what green lighting is, or if that means that they will make one show and cancel it after they don't have 30 million people watching the first night like they always do, but this thrills me that there is a chance. I will put a bottle of Champagne on ice...image TVsquad.com

2 comments:

  1. I am worried this might be a huge disappointment. I love love love the original AbFab and I have this terrible fear that we American t.v. watchers may screw it up like we do most British shows. I look forward to watching the two and a half episodes their air before canceling it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree a hundred percent...I'm only thinking very positive that we do it like the office, and not a million others we have screwed up...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete