Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes Mediocrity

As I was in LA yesterday, attempting to get through traffic on an award night, as I have never experienced before, I wondered even more than I normally do, what everyone was wearing inside their black limos lining the street, awaiting the red carpet. Since I was on an official art quest that day, on my way to the Hammer. I wasn’t sure about this look from Drew Barrymore, but I’m thinking it may be the most beautiful I have seen her! This 1950’s look is risky, and gorgeous! Anne Hathaway looked perfectly pale, and lovely int his Navy Armani, with Red lips and nails to match! Amy Adams’ dress Oscar de la Renta looked perfectly sparkling, and with natural hair and minimal jewels, it was quite lovely. Unfortunately, I will have to wait for the Oscars, to see something completely jaw dropping, as I was not thrilled with the season opener this year! Fingers crossed! xo
O

1 comment:

  1. Drew rarely misses. Well, OK, maybe sometimes she does, but not in my heart.

    Thanks for the link love, BTW, mystery blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete