Friday, January 23, 2009

What the F*#% is up with Clint Eastwood

I love Clint Eastwood, I always have. If I were a young actress, I would sit in his office lobby until he met with me, even if it took years. However, this movie was awful!!!! I wanted to enjoy it so much, and I understand that he used first time actors, and a first time script writer, but maybe that's why it wasn't great. Maybe that Clint Eastwood flavor was taken out of it. The acting was very amateur, (obviously) the script was pretty elementary, and I felt like it was a paint by numbers sort of film. Maybe his next one will be more Clint Eastwood, and less newbies. Looking forward to Revolutionary Road this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. You are right on!

    Clint Eastwood was at his best in Bridges of Madison County. That made me want to leave my husband and travel the world!

    ReplyDelete